You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Images Uploading Information at IRC

Anybody to help me for how to upload images for one of my Product posted

I have tried with the add photo column, not helpul
    Hi Rekha,
    Your query is not quite clear to me. Do you mean to say that you dont see your image after it is posted for your product? If yes then you have to wait till it is approved by our editors. They will approve the products also while approving your product submissions.

If this is not what you are asking, please be clear so that I could help you out.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hello Rekha,
    I think you are unable to insert image with your product submission. Well let me tell you, when you upload any photo here, using any link or upload from your system. That photo gets the link of IRC and it becomes the photo of IRC. Well now to insert it in your product, you need to copy the URL of the photo. By right clicking on your uploaded photo you can see the option "copy the URL". Now you have to use this url in your image insert tag as source. which comes like < img src="image url" >
    *ignore space.

Regards,
    G1

No Jeevan,
    That is not the right way to do it. Rekha please dont follow it while submitting products. You need to use only the submit photo link at the end of the product post. But you can use the method given by Jeevan to post images in resources.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

hello rekha garu

I think you are unable to insert image with your product submission. Well let me tell you, when you upload any photo here, using any link or upload from your system. That photo gets the link of IRC and it becomes the photo of IRC. Well now to insert it in your product, you need to copy the URL of the photo.

urs
    imthiyaz

Hi Guys,

Thanks for ur reply and sorry to reply u late

My product is already approved

Later on I am trying to add the images for the same

However I had another question also

If I want to post an article here, where shall I post

I want to create a Blog at present which should be free, so can anyone help me and guide

Regards
    Rekha

Hi,

@Jeevan - The URL you are talking , Does we have to copy it from online (internet) itself or we can use our local machine also(This option should not work since if we move image in our machine it will get lost in online). So coming back to first case , using another site image is allowed ? if yes then is their any constraints?

@Rekha - You can post resources/articles at http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/Resources/ section of IRC. Make sure you are postings have the product or business touch. Go through existing resources in section you will have idea about content of resources. If you want to post general thoughts and education related article then visit below site and start posting there.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com

You are also planning for blog , first decide the blog type like entertainment , educational , technology etc. There are various site which provide free blogging like blogger.com. Start posting your thoughts/articles and use HTML tags to make blog site attractive.

All the best !!!

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Thanks guys for ur reply

I did try everything, still not able to c photo

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.