You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Automobiles

Riding with solar vechile

Will it be possible to manufacture a vechile which can run only by solar system.
    Hi Ramesh,
    Yes Solar powered vehicles are there but are not sold for day to day purposes. Even now they are by the government agencies for their sponsored demonstrative work etc.

Solar Vehicles are very difficult to maintain as they cells are very expensive. The sunlight may come free but the cells which are used to store the energy are very expensive.

Anyway, welcome to India Review Channel. I saw that you have been posting reviews today. That is a very good attempt for the starter but then I would like you to add a little more details of the product, comments etc. That will make the reviews more presentable and interesting.

Continue with your good work. All the best to you

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Ramesh Sir,

It is possible but the cost of the solar panels are very high.That is the big problem. But the government is not taking any decision against it.

Regards

Rajesh.R

Thank u all for your valuable sujjestions and reply.My attempts will will be continued and I hope this will help me to upgrade myself in this field.
    Thank u
    Ramesh

Hello Ramesh

Welcome to IRC. Your postings especially reviews are very interesting. But please do take care of grammatical errors, including punctuations. Don't keep writing in small letters, but always start the sentence with capital letters. This is very important for your review and other postings to get approved. You can see that one of your review has pending for the same reason. Do the necessary corrections and submit back for approval. Hoping to see some good postings from you.

My best wishes.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.