You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Q & a links

Today I submitted only 3 q & a links and when I tried to submit a fourth one, I got the message that I had submitted 5 and could not submit more! Is there a bug? Aren't we allowed to submit 5 max. q & a links? Please clarify.

Regards,
    vk
    --
    Hi vk,

As RajmiArun said that we can submit totally 8 links on any given day. Of which 3 can be either blogs or knols. More than 3 will be deleted.

At the same time we can give 5 q and a links. It can be either from yahoo answers, ibibo or rediff or from ammas. You cannot give 5 from each, but in total only 5. More than that will be deleted.

Kindly adhere to this rules as I follow too.

Happy posting, Happy earning.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi Aira,
    VK is right. Looks like Mr. Tony have made some changes and is test running it. Especially in the links section. Will soon make the necessary announcements. Till then keep posting your answers and blogs.
    After reading your message, I tried doing so and got the same message. So let me get it clarified and then announce.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi VK and Aira,
    I have made the Links Update announcements. Kindly check that.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.