You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Unable to login from a week

I'm sasikala gold member of IRC and i'm unable to login from the past seven days and i want to bring this to the notice of webmaster and editors of IRC, so that i created this false account.
    My problem is i'm unable to login and if i loggedout from this flase account i'm unable to login even with this flase account.
    I have already taken this problem to Tony sir but i didn't got the solution yet.
    So please help me and i want to known that when ll i get solution for this.
    If you are unable to login, how are you able to post the above message ?

When you say "I am unable to login", I can't figure out anything from that. I do not know whether your keyboard is getting locked up or something else is happening. I tried my best by logging in myself, asking other people if they have any problems etc. Could not find any issues.

Please post more details or send us email with details. Another option is, try with different browsers or clear the cache of your browser and re try.

Tony,
    I realised what Sasikala is saying is true, but it refers to log-in from a diff. IP. When I log-in from my own comp. I am able to do so without any problem; but yesterday I tried to log-in from my sister's comp. & could not do so - when I click on the 'login' nothing happens. From my own comp., I am unable to get my Kontera ad. ID. This happened for my ISC account too, so at that time I tried from my sister's comp. & immediately was able to create my Kontera account through the ISC link. So I thought of trying to do the same with IRC, but there is a log-in problem. Is there some kind of lock you have put in so we can log-in only through the same IP as our opening account? Or is it a bug?

If I cannot log-in to IRC from elsewhere, it will be disappointing as not only am I losing out on my Kontera earnings, but when I go out of town and want to log-in to submit, say, a restaurant review, it will be a problem.

Please guide us what is to be done.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

hi, now i'm able to login.
    thank you Tony sir and thank you vk.

Dear Sasikala and Vandana,
    this happens at times, that is unable to login from another IP. But I am sure that our administrator will resolve this soon. But I am happy that you are able to login now. Waiting for more of your contributions to IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.