You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Adding Google Maps to IRC

Webmasters, Editors and all IRCians,
    I was thinking that if we can add Google Maps to the business listings in IRC, it would just make our lives easier and will attract more traffic than usual. This is a very important feature and can greatly increase IRC's efficiency also making it effectively a very strong site. What do you think about it? Post your comments here. Below is a sample map of one of the biggest Kolkata Shopping mall, Forum.

View Larger Map

You can also vote in the poll and make your views pass on to everyone so that we can have the implementation or dropping of the feature altogether.

To vote in the poll, go to the link below-
    Do you think IndiaReviewChannel should add (embed) Google Maps to all the business listings?

Expecting your views IRCians. Thank You.
    Yes, Ankush,

I also feel Google maps can be added in the business listings. It would be easier to place the restaurant or beauty parlour or any such thing easily without searching for the way.

I have also voted for it. That is a very good idea, you have come up with Ankush.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.