You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Give me tips to purchase Laptop

Hi buddies, i am going to buy a laptop which one will will be suitable for me, given your best, my budget was 35000/-. Give your suggestion reg.
    Depending upon the configuration and the other features you want in a mobile, there are lots of brands and models. Infact, IRC itself features lots of laptop models, along with their price. You can just check the below link to know more about them.

Laptop Models

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

hi friends
    there are sevral brand available in the market of laptops. but we are think about puchasing at that time lot of confusion arise in mind that which brand is best. my thination of each brad is differk every brand is good. but configurent is different different acording the configuration the price is set of the laptops. in these price you can get a good cofiguration of the brand loptops.

hi,
    If ur purchasing for your business it is better to look for some good brand like Dell, HP with the latest configuration, otherwise go for HCL. Any way the price of laptop depends upon the configuration. If your going to buy the laptop for home use, Then you can go for Desktop computers which I think is the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.