You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Washing machine

Need to purchase a washing machine for house hold purpose
    Living in a rented Accom

which one is best 1) Fully Automatic or Semi Automatic

Which brand i have to go for ...based onthe personal reivew or as per market reviews.
    Hi Sandeep,
    Welcome to IRC. Depending upon certain factors you have to choose between semi automatic or fully automatic. If you are a bachelor or both the couples are working and out early in the morning and back late in the night, then you can go for fully automatic. Check out our list of Washing machines from our Home category. You will find lots of models to choose from.

But if you have time, and if you are of the conservative type who wish to soap and brush your shirt then you can go for semi automatic.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Sandeep,
    Given a choice between fully and semi automatic washing machines,fully automatic would be the perfect choice, in semi automatic you have to be there to change the water and reloading the washed clothes to drier etc. If you ask about the brand I have an LG front load machine purchased 10 years before, so far not a single problem and no idea of any other brand. This is my personal opinion and the rest you can decide.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi friends
    It is your choice which type of technology and wants.But my opinion is that you can purchase fully automatic washing machine because while the clothes are being washed some other work can be done. So it is better to go for a fully automated washing machine.

The fully Automated Washing Machine is the better choice than Semi Automatic washing machine. Go for the brands like LG, Samsung, IFB etc. But never go for local brands like Korya etc. They offer cheapest price factor but once the machine became faulty you will never ever able get it repaired on time. So go for reupted brands and keep your clothes clean.
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Hai,
    If the buget is not a problem for you go for the Fully automatic one, Because you can do your other house hold work in the mean time the clothes are washed. The best brand i would rate is IFB, LG ... But never go for local brands.

Actually a semi automatic one is the better. I am saying this because, Driers usually damage clothes and we will have to iron it after using a washing machine dryer.

Best Reviews,
    Golden Member of IRC

If you have enough money, I suggest you for a fully automatic one as it is more convenient for you. Semi-automatic needs your attention frequently but more safer for dress.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.