You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Missing Manufacture and Cateogory in the list

Hi,

While posting some of the best products provided by Plantronics.

I have found that we do not have Manufacture as Plantronics, and under electronics Headset, Bluetooth headset. We have a category of Wireless.

Please add a category as Headset and Wireless Headset. Also the manufacture as Plantronics and also Others. This will help the member to update a product for the manufacture which is not available in the list.

Regards,

Nitin
    Nitin,
    The manufacturer name is added. Will look into the category list. I will add the category soon.

Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

Regards,
    Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I did see that my product added for Plantronics are deleted.

There is no reason provided why?

Also Anusma,

Thank you for updating the product.

Please correct the name : Platronics -- wrong
    Plantronics -- Right.

You missed an "n"

Will do that. Sorry for the mistake. you have added one product twice. That is the reason. Dont click the buttons twice. Edit and add your products into mobile phone accessories category. Currently use that manufacturer. Need to edit it from the back end. Will be done by tom.

Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

ok Thank you

Now.. Today I will be the most active person on the site and will be giving you suggestion on and on.

One to be added in Product - Computer, Electronics, Home, Office -Category section -- Headset.

You can provide Custom Attributes.

1) Bluetooth
    2) Normal Headset
    3) Wireless
    4) Computer
    5) Others
    For which a person place a check mark.

Regards,

Hi,

I have posted the Normal Computer Headset under Wireless Category. As there is no category avaialble as Headset

1) Headset
    2) Microphone (not available)

Please also look into this.

Another view under Manufacture Category.

Microsoft is missing.

And there are multiple manufacture or duplicate available in the list. Could you please delete them.

One more under Category - Computer :: you do not have Mouse listed

Nitin,
    Will definitely look into all these issues and make the changes ASAP. Thanks for the suggestions and bringing these to our notice.

Regards,
    Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Nitin,

Very good participation. You are very active member I hope. By seeing your responses I feel you are one of the persons who are interested more in development of the website.

Subba Raju, MV

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.