You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Loggged after a long time in Indiareviewchannel

Hi,

I have registered long back when registered with Indiastudychannel.

Today, I thought let see what is available on this site.

The minute I logged in my first look was good look. Then the red banner where we have category listed. I think there should be a different color for the red banner.

I would also like to know if the Adsense earning in India review channel is linked with Indiastudychannel.

Regards,

Nitin
    IndiaStudyChannel and IndiaReviewChannel are sister sites, however, they are different sites. Bot both of them functions in a similar way.

The AdSense works very similar in both the sites.

- Tony

Thank you Tony.

Now yesterday, I had 15 points by posting two product under Electronics Camera and Camcorder.

Today when i logged in, the points are 4. Can you please state me the reason. if my products were deleted then would like to know is there any process where in the member will come to know that his product is deleted. (a reason)

Please let me know.

Also thank you for taking my suggestion to change the banner for the category section. the best color will dark one with white as text.

Let me know your feedback.

Dear Nitin,
    Your products have been deleted, just for one simple reason, that they have already been uploaded by some other member. We for keeping the integrity of the website, delete the repeat/duplicate products.

Anusma,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you Anusma.

Ok. Now My question to you will be. How can I find out if the product is posted or not.

I did a search for the same product and displayed no results. So I went forward and updated the product. Is there any other method to run a search where I will find all the listed product.

My Suggestion to have a clear picture for the product search.

1) Product/Business Name : Only the model number needs to entered.
    2) Full Name / Alternate Name : Why do we hae this field.

The first field and second adding of name is good. As this will give a clear view category and model of the respective product.

This is my suggestion you can a view on.
    (Short Name)

The full name/ alternate name is to add tags. We are working on it. The first field should have the name of the product in full. You need to search on the basis of model number currently. We are working on revamping the search engine. It will be done soon.

Happy posting. Happy earning

Regards,
    Anusma
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Thank you for your suggestion. But yesterday, I wanted to post some products in books category, but when I searched I could not get the list of such books. So, whether I can proceed posting or it will happen to me as like for Mr. Nitin. Since he is having much knowledge in the field he could again search for the products. But I am not so familiar with all the computer functions etc. I am trying to work with the knowledge I am having. So, kindly tell how to use the search before posting the products details.

Subba Raju, MV

Dear Mr. Subba Raju,
    Actually for books, just search with the name. Start posting and start reviewing.

Regards,
    Anusma
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Anusma,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have posted some of the products in books. I am trying to add some other products in medicines.

Subba Raju, MV

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.