You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Small Suggestion

Hello Webmaster,

I would like to give a small suggestion in the Product category. I have posted around more than 500 products. Out of which, more than 100 products are not yet approved. Everytime I need to navigate through all the pages to check the status of my Product. It is quite time consuming job.

Can we have an option where we can see all our pending products?

Not sure whether it is already exists or not..

Awaiting for responses from other members as well..
    We are looking up on this matter Shreshtha. The reason why many products are yet to be approved are, we are in the process of checking whether it already exists. It is a time consuming work for the editors too.

Will definitely look into your problem. But it would be better if you could check before posting.

Anusma,
    Webmaster IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,

I also feel that this can be done in the ISC model. There in the forums and resources we can see the new submissions and the pending ones, as also the deleted ones.

If you can do it here, Tony and Anusma, it would look better and easier for the others too to check if their products are approved or not.

Can you please look into it?

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Anusma,

I always check before posting any product. Time consuming job is what we check the status of our product by navigating all the pages. If we can implement the same functionality which we have for Resources and forums, then it would more easy for us to get the statestics of the pending product.

Regards
    Shreshtha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.