You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Self Indroduction

Hi, people I am new to IndiaReviewChannel!!! Can everyone please help me??? Thanks!!
    Dear Ankush,
    Welcome to IRC. I know you as a editor of ISC. This is a sister website of ISC. Pls go through the forum guidelines, resource guidelines.

This website is mainly to give the list of products available in the Indian market. Their price and reviews about the product. So start uploading products and write reviews also.

From time to time the products will be reviewed by our editors and you will be awarded points. Your reviews also carry points. But make sure you write quality reviews.

Welcome again. Happy Posting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Ankush,

I have also joined this website yesterday only. I have seen Anusma's thread in forum of ISC, but I forgot to join that day. Yesterday, while checking for some information, I have seen this website, then I have registered here.

Hey Ankush,

Why don't you start writing reviews? I know you can do it.
    Your write up is always very good. I know it from India Study Channel. I have seen and read many of your posts there.
    Come on Ankush, participate in the contests and write more and more.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.