You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My first journey to IRC

Hi all,

I am a member of ISC. I joined ISC on 4th of June,2012. Once while going the resources of several authors, I found one of them by Vandana Maam which told all other sister sites of ISC. That has drived me to this platform.

Let me tell you little about myself. I am really a beginner in both ISC and IRC. I am a graduate from IGNOU and also employed. I love to learn good things from wherever it is available. I like platforms like ISC and IRC because it helps me get better and I can share here what I know.
    yes i do agree to you, its a nice site

Hi Aditya, we are not strangers I feel. We know each other as members of ISC. I know you are a person with content. I welcomes you here. Hope you will do a great job here too. This platform is more related to Indian market and product. You can post various reviews and new products here. As you know this is like ISC, so we can trust this site easily. In some sense it is more easy than ISC as here not much active members yet, so easy to post your article or resource and get it reviewed soon. I have done few contributions here. And found that here too we gets easy and quick response from WM Lakshmi.
    All the best to you buddy.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.