You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

My last three postings are still waiting

My last postings are waiting for the comment. Pratiyogita Darpan, Amarnath yatra and Tata photon plus. As you told me, I have edited all three please have a lookk on them.
    Hi, Please excuse me, for the next 2 or 3 days I am busy with domestic commitments, then I shall surely edit them. No issues.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

OK that no problem. Actually I joined ISC, there I was told that IRC is no more active. I replied I am getting response and approval from here then she didn't replied. So I got some doubt as here no new postings were also going. But I want to trust you and would like to post here.
    Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

She is partially right, this site is yet to be active in the professional sense and I am trying my best to contribute more in future to make this site active in true sense of earning and distribution of cash credits to its members.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

thank you for not hiding things. This is good that you are sharing the things the way these are. I hope this website will become active again.
    Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Dear Ma'm, are we back ?
    Here are few members let see if they start posting my humble request to you to edit their article as soon as possible.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Hi, The resources have been approved now. Please remember cash credits will be allowed only for exceptional articles till this site surges up. Till then, you can earn adsense revenue from your articles [if you have adsense approval and associated the same with IRC] for the specific period.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.