You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Thank you for quick reaction.

Thank you !
    I'll certainly go through the link given by you and I will try my best to improve Quality of my postings.
    Hi webmaster,
    Here I would like to tell you that a person told me about IRC.
    And First day I started working as he told me to do and the first review was done as per his instruction "only this thing you have to do in this and you will start earning"."
    Now I understands this better but now I have been restricted from Review section.
    As you are web Master you are reading various postings and certainly you will go through my postings also.
    So whenever you feel(after seeing the product or articles or postings are in my own words or are my original view) to take that restriction back please do that.
    I will be waiting till and trying to do better.
    thank you

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Dear Chitra,

You can write review in resources section of IRC. To write review select category Reviews under resources. Hope this may help you. Wish you all the best.

Know about the poll results from Global.

Thank you vilas ji

I'll try that.

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Chitra, since some of the reviews posted by you were rejected for not up to mark quality, you might have been restricted in that section. However, keep contributing in Resources and forums sections in the mean while and once I this site under my control, I will see that your review permission is restored.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.