You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Hello everyone ! Just joined today.

Hello everyone,
    This is Mridula here and im new here. Just joined today and i thought i will say Hwllo to all the India review members. Hope you all will guide me through this website. Thank you.
    Welcome to I.R.C., Please go through the FAQ for new members and posting guidelines whose links are available on the top of your screen when you login here, before you start posting in IRC. Happy posting in IRC.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Thank you so much !

A warm hello to every one.

I am also a new member here.I tried to go to FAQ but its not working.
    on hitting on FAQ

"
    404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    "
    this appears.

guidance of other members is the only hope for us :-)

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Hey Chitra
    I got the same message but on refreshing it worked. Try refreshing the page.

Chitra is right. This problem has been reported to the concerned and will be resolved soon. Till then post your queries in the forums by explaining the same in detail.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Are we allowed to attach public pictures or monuments pictures from Google image to our postings?
    Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

How many points do we need till we get our first cash payment in hand?

@ Chitra: No, you are not supposed to attach any public images or copyrighted picture or water marked picture in this site. However, if you are writing about a product or item in this site, you may use the pictures posted in the original manufacturer's website of the product / item and no other picture is allowed. Otherwise you may post your own picture taken in your camera.

@ Mridula: Points and Cash credits are completely different. Cash credits are given directly to your credit depending upon the web traffic worthiness of your contributions and cash credits may vary depending upon the topic you write. Points are awarded depending upon many factors including the size, images, traffic worthiness etc. So, points can't be converted in to Cash credits and both are completely different.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Thank you webmaster

thank you !
    Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

hi
    I am posting here from last three days but there is no response comment or any feedback about how are my postings.
    How I can improve my post writting method and material.
    Please help me!
    Please read the last "http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/resources/3023-Amarnath-yatra-available-Rs.aspx". Is this type of postings are right for resource section.?
    This is about the latest information for the Amarnath shrine visit.
    I have a lot of time to pay to IRC and i am interested and self motivated also.
    But surely some feedback or few suggestions to improve my postings and performance will help me a lot.
    I have read the tips and few other threads regarding how to make a good posting and then i tried to give a nice posting in my last post.
    Please help!

Thank you

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

@ Chitra: Hi, This site started functioning back just from last week. I have lots of work in clearing the pendency which existed when this site was temporarily shut. However, I have gone through your resource and there is lots of scope for improvement. Please use the following link and read the Content posting guidelines in IRC: http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/guidelines/

Then you can start contributing in resources section. It is my suggestion. Meanwhile, when I edit the contents in respective sections, you will be answered regarding approval.

Please also create fresh forum threads for posting your queries instead of using one single thread.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.