You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Important Announcement to be noted - Cash Credits for Links and Reviews

Dear all,
    We had stopped cash credits for quite some time, I am happy to announce that two major categories will have the cash credits revived.

1. Links section
    2. Reviews section

1. Links - Currently we are giving 10 points for q and a links and 75 points for blog or knol links. But now as the cash credit is revived, the links will get 6 points and knols and blogs willget 45 points. The cash credits will be 1/3rd of the points. (ie) For every q and a link you submit, you will get Rs. 2 and for every blog or knol (with 3 clickable relevant page links to IRC) will get Rs. 15 each.

One can submit 2 blogs or knols per day max and 5 q and a links per day max.

2. Reviews - For every self written descriptive review one will get cash credits.

Hope all will come up with promoting IRC more and more.
    I think this is really a good news for all IRCers, because this will enhance their chance to win more cash credits. That will for sure, convert their work style like an enthusiast.

Thanks.

Yes Dear Gyandeep this news really inspire the members be active in IRC.
    Thanks for great announcement.

with best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

FANTASTIC NEWS!

I know that posting in capital letters amounts to shouting, but that is exactly what I feel like doing: shouting in excitement!

Thanks a ton for reviving the cash credits. I am sure lots more members will join soon and old members will come back in an exodus.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Great job!

Its nice to hear that one can get points for blog links. This is really going to be resourceful. I think this site really rocks!

regards

sangeeta

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.