You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Good earnings at irc

I am happy to inform all IRC members that today I got $3 from IRC resources [and the day is not yet over!]. Generally, my $$ come from ISC resources but today IRC is my top earning channel. So I hope this will encourage members to continue their contributions at IRC.

I also hope that the IRC adm. approves resources more quickly. Members otherwise lose out on Google AdSense revenue since the earnings will come only when the resources are approved and thus enabled.

Regards,
    vk
    --
    Thats a great news VK. Infact, another proof that the ads in IRC are costlier and if you keep contributing quality stuff regularly, you are sure to get good and high value ads which will earn you a sizeable revenue. I hope every one remembers Lathaji's post on how she reached 100$ in adsense just because of IRC.

Congrats Vandana. Yes, hence forth all the categories will be taken care of myself and I will approve all the new posts except reviews and links on a daily basis.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,

Congrats and I agree with your comments .. even I am observing my adsense getting generated by IRC, lets make IRC to be a big hit as ISC, vk as you said the resources posted here should be approved soon, not only resources but other sections needs this too ..

Best Regards,
    Sra1

Hi VK,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the information with us.

Thanks Rajmi Arun for your positive response.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Congrats,
    and i am really lighten up since I read this.
    I joined website today only and got to know that the cash credits are stopped here. I am so unlucky.
    i missed it. But your earning from Google ad sense has real lifted me up to post in the website.
    Still if there are active members then please let me know.

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Yes, Atul, there are lot of active members. And welcome to IRC. Though cash credits have stopped, there are lots of sections in which you can post and earn a good AdSense revenue.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks,
    RajmiArun for the reply and i hope i do get some earnings from Google ad sense revenue sharing program from this website.

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

You will for sure, if you post good reviews, resources and answer q and a and give us links here. Write blog posts or knols too.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Members,

Now a days, IRC also contributing on my daily revenue of adsense in a regular and consistently. It is good sign.

Members contribute in various posts and boost your revenue.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Dear all,
    To remind you again, as we are posting products, reviews and business units, the ads that comes are of high value and soon we will be starting up product posting with limitations. So gear up, and let us all try to improve the traffic rank, increase the number of visitors and thus earn revenue too. I am sure, that the administrators will consider revoking cash credits, if the traffic rank gets higher and higher.

Hoping to see a good lot of contributions from all members.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,all, once again some exciting news: from my last 7 days earnings of $15, IRC resources got me $4.08!!

I am sure you want to know what exactly to post in Resources, so here's a tip: think about any topic that is simple, such as I thought of writing on watch straps, the glass installed for a car, a cruise ship, etc. Write in your own words something interesting - you don't really need a high level of English; just write it in a chatty kind of way, as though you are talking to the site visitor who is reading your article. The more informal you write, the better it will be. Avoid using big words that won't be understood and keep to the point.

Another tip: Other than articles, you can check out the ads in your local newspaper & magazines. You will come across store ads having sales, some product being offered at a special rate, etc. Very often, the website will also be mentioned in the advt. Go to that website and check out the product features / sales offers. Post the info. in the Market place section of Resources. Just give a short 2-3 lines intro about the product / store. If there is no discount/sale, then post it in the product news section.

Start posting everybody & help to make IRC a success!
    [Don't forget to post reviews too - after all, this is a review site!]

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi,

One more good testimonial that today I checked my earnings and channels here i am giving the IRC earnings copied from Adsense channels for your referrence.

One click given me 1.36 $ earnings.

www. indiareviewchannel. com 11 1 9.09% $123.77 $1.36

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Great News RK and VK, I am sure people will get lots of motivation from both your inputs, to post more and give good contributions.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Great to hear that IRC also rocks and have high $$ earnings.

Regards
    Pawan

It's time to spread some more happiness at IRC!

From my Google AdSense earnings for the month of August, $7.64 is exlusively from IRC resources. Some cents also came in from IRC products. I had made the channel for products very late, so don't know exactly much earnings I got from those in my first $100 [prior to August].

Note that my resources here are very very few compared to the more than 300 resources that I have posted at ISC. Yet, I have consistently got good earning from IRC resources. In fact, I am also happy to tell you that my IRC resource 'how to repair laptop keys' appeared in the top 10 of Google search soon after I posted it & is still there; if you type just 'laptop keys' it appears in the top 5!

So I would encourage members to post resources in addition to reviews & help IRC grow to, hopefully, be on par with ISC one day.
    =

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Thats a great news VK. Infact, another proof that the ads in IRC are costlier and if you keep contributing quality stuff regularly, you are sure to get good and high value ads which will earn you a sizeable revenue. I hope every one remembers Lathaji's post on how she reached 100$ in adsense just because of IRC.

Congrats Vandana. Yes, hence forth all the categories will be taken care of myself and I will approve all the new posts except reviews and links on a daily basis.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.